Professional Learning and Networking Opportunities
1. Environmental Education Leaders Network (EELN)
In collaboration with San Diego County of Education, SDCaN co-chairs EELN. The goals of EELN are to:
- Increase collaboration between formal and informal educators,
- Strengthen multi-year environmental programming opportunities for students,
- Advocate for student outdoor learning experiences, and
- Celebrate the biodiversity, of San Diego.
Click here to view and register for upcoming programs.
2. Nature Journaling Club
In collaboration with San Diego County Office of Education (SDCOE), we have launched San Diego’s first Nature Journaling Club. Join a community of like-minded outdoor enthusiasts to learn nature journaling techniques while exploring the diversity of San Diego County. Make nature journaling a routine practice for yourself and your students. Meetings take place on the second Saturday of the month from 9 -11 am. Click here to join.
3. Environmental Educator Certification Program
Get certified and gain recognition for your skills as an environmental educator! Join a community of environmental educators across California in this 11-month program. Designed to support working professionals and conducted primarily online. Applications will open in May. Scholarships available. Learn more and register for an info session this spring: aeoe.org/EECP