Yes! I want more children to learn in nature and play outdoors!
Donate Now! This click goes to PayPal for your payment. You will receive a letter confirming that your contributions are exempt from income tax, as SDCaN is now a 501(c)(3) corporation.
Add me to your contact list!
Yes! Send name, organization, position, email address and phone number in an email message to gro.erutandnanerdlihcdsnull@ofni.
Contact us for more information!
- Main contact email, gro.erutandnanerdlihcdsnull@ofni
- Karin Robertson, President, gro.erutandnanerdlihcdsnull@nostrebork
- Mary Zanotelli, Education, ten.labolgcbsnull@sonazds
- Cynde Lane, Health, ten.xocnull@dlohesuohenal
We invite you to get involved in the Collaborative!
- Take time to enjoy nature with your children, grandchildren, friends, and neighbors–today!
- Attend the monthly Program Leadership meetings first Wednesday, 5-6:30 pm via Zoom.
- Join a project group or be a project coordinator to increase children’s nature experiences in school or youth programs.
- Develop contacts for Parent-Teacher associations or serve as School Nature Champion for your school district or school.
- Draft and provide graphics for informational materials for exhibits, fairs, and local audiences.
- Suggest additional information to add to this website.
- Post information on the Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/SDChildrenandNature about local nature places and programs for children and families.
- Invite SDCaN to give a presentation at a meeting of your service club, school, garden club, business or other gathering.