Yes! I want more children to learn in nature and play outdoors!
Donate Now! This click goes to PayPal for your payment. You will receive a letter confirming that your contributions are exempt from income tax, as SDCaN is now a 501(c)(3) corporation.
Add me to your contact list!
Yes! Send name, organization, position, email address and phone number in an email message to Anne S. Fege, at afege at sdchildrenandnature.org.
Contact us for more information!
- Main contact email, info at sdchildrenandnature.org
- Ilisa Goldman, Board President, igoldman at sdchildrenandnature.org
- Anne S. Fege, general information, afege at sdchildrenandnature.org
- Su Scott, Education, suscott6 at gmail.com
- Janice Swaisgood, Family Adventures in Nature, Janice at familyadventuresinnature.org
We invite you to get involved in the Collaborative!
- Take time to enjoy nature with your children, grandchildren, friends, and neighbors–today!
- Attend the bi-monthly general meetings and perhaps the monthly Program Leadership Team meetings (first Tuesday, 11-1:00).
- Join a project group or be a project coordinator to increase children’s nature experiences in school or youth programs.
- Develop contacts for Parent-Teacher associations or serve as School Nature Champion for your school district or school.
- Draft and provide graphics for informational materials for exhibits, fairs, and local audiences.
- Suggest additional information to add to this website.
- Post information on the Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/SDChildrenandNature about local nature places and programs for children and families.
- Invite the Collaborative to give a presentation at a meeting of your service club, school, garden club, business or other gathering.