Yes! I want more children to learn in nature and play outdoors!
Donate Now! This click goes to PayPal for your payment. You will receive a letter confirming that your contributions are exempt from income tax, as SDCaN is now a 501(c)(3) corporation.
Add me to your contact list!
Yes! Send name, organization, position, email address and phone number in an email message to info at sdchildrenandnature.org.
Contact us for more information!
- Main contact email, info at sdchildrenandnature.org
- Janice and Ron Swaisgood, Co-Presidents, moc.liamgnull@dsllateuq
- Su Scott, Education, suscott6 at gmail.com
We invite you to get involved in the Collaborative!
- Take time to enjoy nature with your children, grandchildren, friends, and neighbors–today!
- Attend the bi-monthly general meetings and perhaps the monthly Program Leadership Team meetings (first Tuesday, 11-1:00).
- Join a project group or be a project coordinator to increase children’s nature experiences in school or youth programs.
- Develop contacts for Parent-Teacher associations or serve as School Nature Champion for your school district or school.
- Draft and provide graphics for informational materials for exhibits, fairs, and local audiences.
- Suggest additional information to add to this website.
- Post information on the Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/SDChildrenandNature about local nature places and programs for children and families.
- Invite the Collaborative to give a presentation at a meeting of your service club, school, garden club, business or other gathering.